Our broadest emerging market fixed income fund, run on a total return approach, utilising local and hard currency and corporate bonds.
Emerging Markets Fixed Income (EMFI) is a large asset class with breadth and depth, amounting to USD 19.4tn*. This asset class provides diversification benefits. As interest rates and volatility levels rise from historic low levels, not all EMs will benefit uniformly. A significant difference in performance within EM asset classes provides active managers more security selection opportunities with the aim to generate performance above benchmark.
Moreover, valuations of emerging markets look compelling on an absolute basis and relative to developed markets.
- Parvest Bond Best Selection World Emerging: The fund seeks to increase the value of its assets over the medium term by investing in bonds and other debt instruments issued by emerging countries or companies from emerging countries, or operating in these countries, with a solid financial structure and/or potential for earnings growth.
- The fund applies an unconstrained and flexible investment approach: via dynamic asset allocation, a contrarian investment philosophy and disciplined risk management.
- Offers monthly payout for the Classic MD share class#
- First quartile ranking in March 2018 & second quartile ranking in September 2018:
- Rated by eVestment Alliance##
- An award-winning investment team: The team of specialists is supported by a strong EM network.
* JP Morgan, Bloomberg, October 2018 ** Source: JP Morgan, 31 December 2018. Gov refers to Government. EM Local Currency Government Debt (USD hedged) refers to the JP Morgan GBI-EM Global Diversified (USD Hedged) Index; EM Local Currency Government Debt (USD unhedged) refers to the JP Morgan GBI-EM Global Diversified (USD Unhedged) Index; EM USD Government Debt refers to JP Morgan EMBI Global Diversified Index; EM USD Corporate Debt refers to the JP Morgan CEMBI Broad Diversified Index. Past performance is not indicative of current or future performance. # The management company may at its discretion pay dividends out of the capital of the fund. Payment of dividends out of capital amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment. Any distributions involving payment of dividends out of the fund’s capital may result in an immediate reduction of the net asset value per share. Source: BNPP AM, April 2018. ##Source: eVestment Alliance (Global Emerging Markets Fixed Income – Blended Currency Universe), BNPP AM, 1st quartile ranking refers to the 2-year performance as at 31 March 2018, 2nd quartile ranking refers to the two and a half year performance as at 30 September 2018. ^ Source: Insurance Asia News/ Institutional Asset Management Awards 2018 reflects the performance as of 31 December 2017. Benchmark Fund of The Year Awards reflects the performance as of end August 2018 period Trademark, copyrights and other intellectual property rights are and remain the property of their respective owners. This material is issued and has been prepared by BNP PARIBAS ASSET MANAGEMENT Singapore Limited and has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. It is produced for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to buy nor a solicitation to sell, nor shall it form the basis of or be relied upon in connection with any contract or commitment whatsoever or investment advice. Investors should consult their own legal and tax advisors in respect of legal, accounting, domicile and tax advice prior to investing in the fund in order to make an independent determination of the suitability and consequences of an investment therein, if permitted. Investment involves risks. Given the economic and market risks, there can be no assurance that the fund will achieve its investment objectives. The value of units in the fund and any accruing income from the units may fall or rise and investors may not get back the amount they originally invested. Please refer to the Singapore Offering Documents for further information (including the risk factors) about the fund.