Parvest Bond Best Selection World Emerging
Our broadest emerging market fixed income fund, run on a total return approach, utilising local and hard currency and corporate bonds.
Emerging Markets Fixed Income (EMFI) is a large asset class with breadth and depth, amounting to USD 19.4tn*. This asset class provides diversification benefits. As interest rates and volatility levels rise from historic low levels, not all EMs will benefit uniformly. A significant difference in performance within EM asset classes provides active managers more security selection opportunities with the aim to generate performance above benchmark.
Moreover, valuations of emerging markets look compelling on an absolute basis and relative to developed markets.
- Parvest Bond Best Selection World Emerging: The fund seeks to increase the value of its assets over the medium term by investing in bonds and other debt instruments issued by emerging countries or companies from emerging countries, or operating in these countries, with a solid financial structure and/or potential for earnings growth.
- The fund applies an unconstrained and flexible investment approach: via dynamic asset allocation, a contrarian investment philosophy and disciplined risk management.
- Offers an attractive yield and monthly payout for the Classic MD share class
- 8.39% yield#Dividend rate is not guaranteed. Dividends may be paid out of capital. ##
Latest dividend yield (31/01/2019). Classic MD aims to pay a dividend on a monthly basis.
- Monthly payout of USD 0.13 per unit in 2019### (as of 16/01/2019)
- First quartile ranking in March 2018 & second quartile ranking in September 2018:
- Rated by eVestment Alliance####
- An award-winning investment team: The team of specialists is supported by a strong EM network.