Parvest Global Environment
A global equity fund selecting mispriced companies within environmental markets.
Environmental protection is no longer just a priority: it has become imperative.
Environmental protection covers several areas. For example:
- mitigating climate change
- optimising energy resources
- waste management and recycling
- pollution control
- water treatment
- sustainable agriculture
World population growth and the overall increase in living standards make this challenge even more pressing and suggest that industries in the environment sector will enjoy exceptional growth over the long term. The search for cleaner sources of energy and the development of more environmentally efficient technologies are requirements in many areas of industry, such as transport, real estate, electronics, packaging, farming and water.In our view, the companies involved in designing new technologies that boost environmental protection should benefit from significant investment over the next twenty years.
- Parvest Global Environment: An international equity fund, investing in companies that are active in the environment sector. These companies also have to comply with the United Nations’ recommendations on social responsibility, environmental responsibility and corporate governance.
- Employs a flexible investment approach with exposure to thematic opportunities, capturing broadly diversified opportunities without sector or strategy bias.
- Endorsed with the LUXFLAG Environment Label*: attributed to funds that are at least 75% invested in environmental companies, and which generate strong performance in the management of their environment, social and governance responsibilities.
- Managed by Impax Asset Management: an award-winning global leader with a 20-year history in environmental markets investing and a partner of BNP Paribas Asset Management.**