A global equity fund selecting mispriced companies within environmental markets.
Environmental protection is no longer just a priority: it has become imperative.
Environmental protection covers several areas. For example:
- mitigating climate change
- optimising energy resources
- waste management and recycling
- pollution control
- water treatment
- sustainable agriculture
World population growth and the overall increase in living standards make this challenge even more pressing and suggest that industries in the environment sector will enjoy exceptional growth over the long term. The search for cleaner sources of energy and the development of more environmentally efficient technologies are requirements in many areas of industry, such as transport, real estate, electronics, packaging, farming and water.In our view, the companies involved in designing new technologies that boost environmental protection should benefit from significant investment over the next twenty years.
- Parvest Global Environment: An international equity fund, investing in companies that are active in the environment sector. These companies also have to comply with the United Nations’ recommendations on social responsibility, environmental responsibility and corporate governance.
- Employs a flexible investment approach with exposure to thematic opportunities, capturing broadly diversified opportunities without sector or strategy bias.
- Endorsed with the LUXFLAG Environment Label*: attributed to funds that are at least 75% invested in environmental companies, and which generate strong performance in the management of their environment, social and governance responsibilities.
- Managed by Impax Asset Management: an award-winning global leader with a 20-year history in environmental markets investing and a partner of BNP Paribas Asset Management.**
* The Luxflag label is valid as of end December 2018. **Source: Impax Asset Management, as of end December 2018. This material is issued and has been prepared by BNP PARIBAS ASSET MANAGEMENT Singapore Limited and has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. It is produced for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to buy nor a solicitation to sell, nor shall it form the basis of or be relied upon in connection with any contract or commitment whatsoever or investment advice. Investors should consult their own legal and tax advisors in respect of legal, accounting, domicile and tax advice prior to investing in the fund in order to make an independent determination of the suitability and consequences of an investment therein, if permitted. Investment involves risks. Given the economic and market risks, there can be no assurance that the fund will achieve its investment objectives. The value of units in the fund and any accruing income from the units may fall or rise and investors may not get back the amount they originally invested. Please refer to the Singapore Offering Documents for further information (including the risk factors) about the fund.