BNP Paribas Mutual Fund India
An expert in Indian investments
- Founded in 2004 as ABN AMRO Asset Management India and BNP Paribas Asset Management since 2010
- Offices in eight cities in India1
- Highly-experienced team of investment professionals specialised in Indian markets
- Offers local mutual funds and Discretionary Portfolio Management services (DPM) to high net-worth individuals
- Offers advisory services for offshore India dedicated mandates
- Client base: Over 500,000 client accounts across asset classes1
OVERVIEW OF INVESTMENT CAPABILITIES
- Indian equities
- Indian fixed income
- Indian money market
1 Source: BNP Paribas Mutual Fund India, 30 September 2017
In 2014, BNP Paribas Investment Partners claimed a total of eight awards at the Morningstar Awards (Singapore) and The Edge-Lipper Fund Awards.
BNP Paribas Investment Partners is one of the 25 winning fund houses at The Edge-Lipper Singapore Fund Awards 2013.
What’s happening in the markets and how does this impact investors? Let’s dive right in.